This is the Handmade Musashi 1060 Katana Samurai Sword Dragon Brown. The blade of the sword has been constructed from 1060 differentially hardened carbon steel. The hamon of the sword is authentic in a midare gunome pattern. The blade is full tang and very sharp.
- blade: The blade of the sword has been constructed from 1060 differentially hardened carbon steel.
- Saya: The saya is wooden with a high gloss burgundy finish and bull horn koiguchi. The sageo is black cotton.
- Tsuka: The tsuba is blackened steel with a sukashi dragon. The fuchigashira are black alloy with a dragon theme. The ito is black cotton over ray skin samegawa. The nakago is secured by two smoked bamboo mekugi.
- overall Length: 39.5 "
- blade: very Sharp
- Nagasa length: 27.5 "
- blade material: 1060 Differentially Hardened Carbon Steel
- Tsuka length: 11 "
- Niku: slim
- weight W/O Saya: 2.15 lbs
- Kissaki length: 1.67 "
- Tsuba material: steel
- hardness of Yakiba: 55 degrees
- Ito material:Cotton
- Hamon: Midare Gunome
- Sori: 0.5 "
- Fuchigashira material: Alloy
- balance point: 5.25 "
- Mekugi: double pinned Mekugi
- capable for Tameshigiri
- brand: Musashi
Details of the Tsuka or Menuki are provided on the pictures. If you refer to our information, there you will find the definitions of our swords.
Delivery includes: Katana, Saya, cotton sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
Please note, you must be at least 18 years old to purchase swords. We need a proof of age. For more information please refer to our section proof of age.
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions.
Katana Practical Meiyo
Katana Practical Seigi
Katana Practical Hoshi
Katana Practical Washi
Katana Practical Negisa
Katana Practical / Wakizashi Practical Negisa Set
Katana Practical Nagai
14 days delivery time
Katana Practical Bishamon with Kanji Engraving - brown
Katana Practical / Wakizashi Practical Hoshi Set