- hand forged 1045 carbon steel
- blade type Maru
- blade lenght: 19.29 "
- total lenght: 32.68 "
- weight: 37.39 oz
- clear lacquered wooden Saya (scabbard) with bambo stipes
- handle is coated with authentic ray skin
- handle is traditionally wrapped with cotton and silk thread
- blade edge is razor-sharp
- Tanto T730 and K714 match with Wakizashi W730
Details of the Tsuka or Menuki are provided on the pictures. If you refer to our information, there you will find definitions of our swords.
Delivery includes: Wakizashi, Saya, cotton sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
Please note, you must be at least 18 years old to purchase swords. We need a proof of age. For more information please refer to our section proof of age.
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions.
Wakizashi Practical Raion
Wakizashi Practical Washi
Wakizashi Practical Suirō
Wakizashi Practical Torii
Wakizashi Practical Gōrudo
Wakizashi Practical Taikó
Wakizashi Practical Mahó