Wakizashi Practical Gōrudo - with golden shining carbon steel blade.
- hand forged 1045 carbon steel
- blade type Maru
- natural Hamon
- Hardness of Shinogi: 35HCR
- Hardness Blade: 45HCR
- blade lenght: 53,5 cm
- total lenght: 81 cm
- weight Katana+ Saya: 1088 g
- weight Saya: 162
- lacquered wooden Saya (scabbard)
- handle is coated with authentic ray skin
- handle is traditionally wrapped with cotton
- blade is razor-sharp
- brand: Onikri
- suitable for cutting exercises (Tameshigiri)
Details of the Tsuka or Menuki are provided on the pictures. If you refer to our information, there you will find definitions of our swords.
Delivery includes: Katana, Saya, cotton sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
Please note, you must be at least 18 years old to purchase swords. We need a proof of age. For more information please refer to our section proof of age.
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions.
Wakizashi Practical Hoshi
Wakizashi Practical Gōrudo
Wakizashi Practical Torii
Wakizashi Practical Washi
Wakizashi Practical Suirō