- Blade: differentially hardened (tempered process water) 1060 Carbon steel
- The Saya is made of wood with a high gloss finish.
- The Sageo and Ito is made of black silk.
- Tsuka: The Tsuba is made of iron. The Nakago is secured by two smoked bamboo Mekugis under control. The handle is covered with genuine ray skin.
- Overall length: 103 cm
- Blade: very sharp
- blade length: 72 cm
- Tsuka Length: 28.5 cm
- Total weight Katana: 1284 g
- Weight Saya: 202 g
- Tsuba Material: Coper
- Material Habaki and Fittings: Copper
- Hardness of the blade: 60 HRC
- Hardness shinogi 40 HCR
- Ito material: Silk
- Hamon: Suguha
- Thickness blade: 0.73 cm
- Kissaki length: 3.9 cm
- for practical use
- Manufacturer: Kagemusha
Details of the Tsuka or Menuki are provided on the pictures. If you refer to our information, there you will find the definitions of our swords.
Delivery includes: Katana, Saya, silk sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
Please note, you must be at least 18 years old to purchase swords. We need a proof of age. For more information please refer to our section proof of age.
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions.
Katana Practical / Wakizashi Practical Negisa Set
Katana Practical Last Samurai with Horimono Engraving
Katana Practical / Wakizashi Practical Hoshi Set
Katana / Wakizashi Raion Set
14 days delivery time