This is the Munetoshi Lion Dog Wakizashi Differentially Hardened 1060 Samurai Sword. The hamon of the sword is authentic with a midare pattern. The blade comes full tang and sharp.
Blade: The blade has been constructed from differentially hardened 1060 carbon steel. The hamon of the sword is authentic with a midare pattern. The blade comes full tang and sharp.
Saya: The saya is wooden with a burgundy red gloss finish and black chemical sageo.
Tsuka: The habaki is made of brass. The tsuba is blackened iron with a lion dog theme. The fuchigashira are a higo style, built for comfort. The ito is black chemical fiber over real ray skin samegawa. The tang is single pinned with bamboo mekugi.
- blade: differentially hardened 1060 carbon steel
- authentic Hamon with a midare pattern
- comes full tang and sharp
- saya is wooden with a brown gloss finish and black cotton sageo
- tsuba is blackened iron with a lion dog theme
- tang is double pinned with bamboo mekugi
- ito is brown cotton with alternating cross overs over real ray skin samegawa
- Overall Length: 75 cm, 27.25 "
- Nagasa Length: 53 cm, 19.75 "
- Tsuka Length: 16,5 cm, 6.75 "
- Balance Point: 8,5 cm, 3.5 "
- Overall weight: 946 g
- Weight W/O Saya: 774 g, 1.6 lbs
- Lamination: Mono Steel
- Blade: Very Sharp
- Blade Material: Differentially Hardened 1060
- Tsuba & Fittings: Iron
- Tsuka Material: Chemical Fiber
- HRC: 55 Degrees
- Accessories: Sword Bag
- Condition: Brand New
- Manufacturer: Munetoshi
- Note: Stand Sold Separately
Details of the Tsuka or Menuki are provided on the pictures. If you refer to our information, there you will find the definitions of our swords.
Delivery includes: Katana, Saya, cotton sword bag.
Please note, you must be at least 18 years old to purchase swords. We need a proof of age. For more information please refer to our section proof of age.
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions.
Wakizashi Practical Shoori
Wakizashi Practical Negisa
Wakizashi Practical Mahó
Wakizashi Practical Hoshi
Wakizashi Practical Gōrudo
Wakizashi Practical Iké
Katana Practical Hane
Katana Practical Seigi
Katana Practical Yuuhi
Katana Practical Tatsu
Katana Practical Yama
Katana Musashi Kaminari