This is the Handmade Katana Kaze. The blade of the sword has been constructed from 1060 carbon steel - Damascus steel method. The hamon of the sword is authentic. The blade comes very sharp. This sword is for practical use.
- Blade Material: 1060 Carbon Steel - Damascus steel method
- Blade Construction: Forge Folded Mono Steel
- Overall Length: 105,5 cm, 41 "
- Blade lenght: 73,5 cm, 28,7"
- Handle Length: 29 cm, 11"
- Blade edge: Razor Sharp Damascus Blade
- Blade Thickness: 0,73 cm, 0.29"
- Blade Hardness: 45 HCR
- Hardness of Shinogi: 35 HCR
- Overall Weight: 1336 g
- Weight Saya: 204 g
- Material Ito & Sageo: Spandex silk
- Mekugi: Smoked Bamboo Double Mekugi
- Accessories: Sword Bag, Certificate
- practical use for Tameshigiri
- manufacturer: Onikri
Delivery includes: Katana, Saya, cotton sword bag and Certificate.
Details of the Tsuka or Menuki are provided on the pictures. If you refer to our information, there you will find the definitions of our swords.
Please note, you must be at least 18 years old to purchase swords. We need a proof of age. For more information please refer to our section proof of age.
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions.
Katana Practical Ryujin
Katana Practical Yume
Katana Practical Fué
Katana Practical Yūgure
Katana Practical Skyjiro
649,00 € 579,00€