Katana Musashi Kaminari
- Overall Length: 39.25 "
- Blade: Very Sharp
- Nagasa Length: 27.5 "
- Blade Material: 1060 Carbon Steel - Damascus steel method
- The blade features 8,000 layers of steel
- Tsuka Length: 10.75 "
- Niku: Medium
- Blade Thickness @ Habaki: 0.317 "
- Sori: 0.697 "
- Blade Thickness @ Kissaki: 0.189 "
- Kissaki Length: 1.386 "
- Blade Width @ Habaki: 1.244 "
- Blade Construction: Forge Folded Mono Steel
- Blade Width @ Kissaki: 0.843 "
- Hamon: Midare
- Weight W/O Saya: 2.55 lbs
- Balance Point: 4.5 "
- Tsuba Material: Brass
- Hardness of Yakiba: 58 degrees
- Ito & Sageo Material: Chemical Fiber
- Fuchigashira Material: Brass
- Manufacturer: Musashi
- Mekugi: Smoked Bamboo Double Mekugi
- Accessories:Box, Sword Bag, Cleaning Kit & Certificate
- capable for Tameshigiri
Details of the Tsuka or Menuki are provided on the pictures. If you refer to our information, there you will find definitions of our swords.
Delivery includes: Katana, Saya, cleaning kit, robust box and certificate authenticity.
Please note, you must be at least 18 years old to purchase swords. We need a proof of age. For more information please refer to our section proof of age.
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions.
Katana Practical Kaze
14 days delivery time
Katana Practical Ryujin
Katana Practical Yūgure
Katana Practical Shirasaya Chi
Katana Practical Shirasaya Keii