This is the Handmade Onikiri 1045 Taikó Wakizashi - Samurai Sword.
The blade has been constructed from hardened 1045 carbon steel. The blade comes sharp. The saya is wooden with a black gloss finish and black cotton sageo. The habaki is brass. The tsuba is blackened iron. The ito is black cotton with alternating cross overs over real ray skin samegawa. The tang is once pinned with bamboo mekugi.
- blade: hardened 1045 carbon steel
- Hamon: serrated edge
- saya is wooden with a black gloss finish and black cotton sageo
- tsuba is blackened iron
- tang is once pinned with bamboo mekugi
- ito is black cotton with alternating cross overs over real ray skin samegawa
- Overall Length: 79 cm, 31.10 "
- Nagasa Length: 53 cm, 20.86 "
- Tsuka Length: 26 cm, 10.24 "
- Overall weight: 1038 g, 36.61 oz
- Weight W/O Saya: 882 g, 31.11 lbs
- Lamination: Mono Steel
- Blade: Very Sharp
- Tsuba & Fittings: Iron
- Tsuka Material: Chemical Fiber
- Manufacturer: Onikri
Details of the Tsuka or Menuki are provided on the pictures. If you refer to our information, there you will find the definitions of our swords.
Delivery includes: Katana, Saya, cotton sword bag and certificate.
Please note, you must be at least 18 years old to purchase swords. We need a proof of age. For more information please refer to our section proof of age.
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions.
Wakizashi Practical Take
Wakizashi Practical Hoshi
Wakizashi Practical Mahó
Wakizashi Practical Negisa
Wakizashi Practical Taikó
Wakizashi Practical Gōrudo
Wakizashi Practical Torii
14 days delivery time