The blade of the Katana Shiwasu made of 1070 carbon steel was completely through hardened. The blade has a continuous blood groove, the Hamon is imitated, the Kissaki is 4,5 cm long. The sword clamp (Habaki) is made of brass. The tsuba is made of steel with a blackened and brushed surface. Fuchi and Kashira are made of a lion dog design. The scabbard is made of wood and painted with black high gloss lacquer. The handle is wrapped in black synthetic silk in Hineri Maki Style. The handle is covered with real ray skin, the sword guard secure 2 Mekugis. The Menukis are also lion dogs.
The Katana Shiwasu is a sword for beginners and right-handers.
- Hand forged 1070 carbon steel
- Blade type: Maru
- Blade geometry: Shinogi Zukuri
- Length of the blade: 73 cm
- Total length: 103.50 cm
- Total weight (including Saya): 1242 g
- Total weight without Saya: 1000 g
- Length of handle: 26 cm
- Sori: 1.77 cm
- Balance Point: 13.33 cm
- Tsuba material: steel
- Ito & Sageo Material: Synthetic fiber
- Fuchigashira Material: Alloy
- Mekugi: smoked bamboo mekugis double
- Manufacturer: Skyjiro
- The Katana is sharpened and can be used for cutting exercises
Included in delivery: katana, scabbard (Saya), sword cloth cover, cleaning and care set, sturdy box and high-gloss support.
Please note, you must be at least 18 years old to purchase swords. We need a proof of age. For more information please refer to our section proof of age.
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions.
Katana Practical Arashi
Katana Practical Yume
Katana Practical Mégumi
599,00 € 549,95€
Katana Practical Seigi