The 1095 Ryujin Dragon Hand Forged Samurai Katana Sword is a sword meant for tameshigiri. Utilizing 1095 differentially hardened steel to have an edge hardness of about 58-60 HRC, this sword will cut light to medium targets with ease. The tsuka is made of wood and has genuine samegawa ray skin with iron fuchi and kashira as well as brass ken menuki and black cotton ito. The tsuka is double pegged with smoked bamboo mekugi pins.
- Overall Length: 40.75"
- Nagasa Length: 27" (28.5" including habaki)
- Tsuka Length: 11.5" (Including pommel)
- Point of Balance: 5 " (Approximate)
- Sori: 0.5"
- Weight W/O Saya: 2lbs 8oz
- Tsuba Material: 1045 Carbon Steel
- Blade: Sharp
- Blade Material: 1095 Differentially Hardened Steel
- Ito: Black Cotton
- Sageo: Black Chemical Fiber
- Fittings: Brass
- Mekugi: Double Pinned Bamboo
- Accessory: Cotton Sword Bag and Certificate.
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions.
Katana Practical Meiyo
Katana Practical Seigi
ready for dispatch in 14 days, if available from manufacturer
Katana Practical Hoshi
Katana Practical Yama
Katana Practical Kill Bill Bride
159,00 EUR 139,00EUR
Katana Practical Maga
Katana Practical Rikou
239,00 EUR 219,00EUR
Katana Practical Shirasaya Chi
Katana Practical Odoiro natural
219,00 EUR 199,95EUR
Katana Practical Gōrudo