The 1095 Ryujin Dragon Hand Forged Samurai Katana Sword is a sword meant for tameshigiri. Utilizing 1095 differentially hardened steel to have an edge hardness of about 58-60 HRC, this sword will cut light to medium targets with ease. The tsuka is made of wood and has genuine samegawa ray skin with iron fuchi and kashira as well as brass ken menuki and black cotton ito. The tsuka is double pegged with smoked bamboo mekugi pins.
- Overall Length: 40.75"
- Nagasa Length: 27" (28.5" including habaki)
- Tsuka Length: 11.5" (Including pommel)
- Point of Balance: 5 " (Approximate)
- Sori: 0.5"
- Weight W/O Saya: 2lbs 8oz
- Tsuba Material: 1045 Carbon Steel
- Blade: Sharp
- Blade Material: 1095 Differentially Hardened Steel
- Ito: Black Cotton
- Sageo: Black Chemical Fiber
- Fittings: Brass
- Mekugi: Double Pinned Bamboo
- Accessory: Cotton Sword Bag and Certificate.
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions.
Last Samurai Sword Set
Katana Practical / Wakizashi Practical Mahó Set
Katana Shirasaya Oká
47 Ronin Tengu Katana - Katana 47 Ronin
Katana Practical Kaze
14 days delivery time