Practical Iaito Ohané
- blade aluminum alloy
- total lenght: 39.5"
- blade lenght: 28"
- handle lenght: 10.5"
- weight Katana: 1.35 Lb
- Balance Point: 4" from Tsuba
- Mekugi: Double Pin
- lacquered wooden Saya (scabbard)
- handle is coated with real ray skin (Same)
- handle is traditionally wrapped with cotton thread
- two Bamboo Mekugis secure the tang of the sword into the Tsuka
- blade comes unsharpened
Our Ohané is a perfect iaito for both beginning and advanced students of iaido. It is very light and fast, aiding in proper technique application. It features a prominent bohi which offers an audible whistle when edge alignment is correct. It's also aesthetically pleasing; it features a lovely etched hamon, sukashi tsuba, real ray skin and cotton ito. Ohané: feather light.
Details of the Tsuka or Menuki are provided on the pictures. If you refer to our information, there you will find definitions of our swords.
Delivery includes: Iaito and Saya.
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions.
Wakizashi Iaito Musashi
14 days delivery time
Wakizashi Iaito Munetoshi