The buckler came into wide spread use from 1100-1600. Although, the shield was simple, it was still highly effective at both defense and offense. Typically the buckler was used in tandem with a rapier, falchion or arming sword. The shield could quickly deflect attacks allowing for a quick counter strike. The shield could also be used to punch opponents.
This is a replica of a Medieval Knights Crusader Buckler.
- Features a defined rim and boss
- Golden rivets secure the rim of the buckler
- A golden crusader cross is in the middle of the boss
- Four golden Fleur-De-Lis decorate the middle of the shield
- An arm strap and handle allow the shield to be worn
- diameter: 23.62"
- material: metal
- weight: 40,21 oz
- for decoration purposes only
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions.
ready for dispatch in14 days
Kingdom of Heaven Dagger
Crusader Battle Buckler
119,00 EUR 89,00EUR
Shield 300 Spartan - King Leonidas
Medieval Shield of Carlos V
99,00 EUR 79,00EUR
Shield Legend of Zelda
14 days delivery time
Shield Zelda - LARP